Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hibernation is OVER!

Okay, so I know its been a LONG time... Im Sorry. I'm sure you have been REALLY sad...haha NOT.  Well, New York winters are long, cold, dark and depressing. It has been extremely hard to motivate to do just about anything. I cannot complain too much as I have had a very fun winter which included Ski trips to Jackson Hole, and to my beloved Tahoe. I also saw a number of concerts that were a blast and ate twice my body weight in food ha! 

ABC Kitchen...One of my new Favorites, YUMMMERS


Spring has finally sprung here in New York and can you believe it, on April 30th it will have been 1 year since I moved here from San Francisco. I have absolutely no regrets and I am so happy I made that decision to come to the big apple. Bare with me as I get my thoughts organized and write some exceptional blog posts, BUT... to get you all Hot and bothered here is a song that I have added to my "spring" mix.  This remix makes me wanna take my shoes off and DANCE. 





ENJOY. See you soon
xo
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment