Friday, January 4, 2013

Go Shawty It's Yo Birthday...MONTH

Here's the deal...I was born January 3rd, not the sweetest day as it is right after Christmas and new years so everyone and their mother is exhausted and have already started their new years resolutions which, usually includes NOT drinking or they haven't even returned from their various trips etc. Celebrating on my actual birthday is usually shot and no one is game to play, sooooo I try and make it a month long celebration...bratty? NO. Awesome? Hell YES. 



But, I am not complaining as my actual birthday this year was phenomenal. My co-workers spoiled me with flowers, cookies and lunch (you gotta love a free meal). I also received a million messages from friends who live all over the map making me feel extremely loved. I am very lucky to have such incredible friends. Then, my "Man" friend organized a fabulous night on the town, including a delicious dinner at The Fat Radish, which if you are dieting I would not go to but it was freaking amazing (Clearly this gal ain't dieting haha). I loved the atmosphere, the service and well duh, the food. The grilled cheese was insane, the beets were delicious but Holy Crap, the Scotch Egg (which I have NEVER heard of before) was friggin amazing. I would definitely go back and get my grub on again, even if I only ordered 5 Scotch eggs... seriously breakfast spots need to add this to their menu STAT. I mean, egg covered in ridiculously delicious sausage...YES PLEASE....HEAVEN IN YOUR MOUTH.



Tonight, I am lucky to have a fabulous friend who has decided to host a dinner party for me, gosh 29 ain't so bad (haha). I am so lucky to have such amazing people in my life. I am very thankful for everyone and for this awesome year so far! 2013, LEZZ DO THIS. For the weekend I am leaving you with a dope song that I hope makes you wanna dance, as it makes me wanna shake it... till I break it. 

HAPPY WEEKEND AND BIRTHDAY TO ME! MUAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment