Friday, December 21, 2012

New Years Resolution time...

Losing weight is typically on the top of my list but this year I want to accomplish a lot more than trying to shed those holiday lbs. So, I have now been in New York for 7 months but for some reason it still feels brand new. I have done so many things here, but in 2013 I really want to take advantage of this big bad city. Trying new things, going to cool restaurants, more museums, flea markets etc. This will also give me more blog posts which is obviously a huge plus.

I am headed to Vermont for New Years, Stratton VT that is, and all I can say is onesies all week. I am celebrating my birthday up there with a theme of HOT DOG meets Aspen Extreme. If you have not seen either of those movies....well you are seriously missing out. 



It is going to be an epic 80's ski party with lots of neon and lots of tight pants... I think it's the perfect way to turn 29... don't you? I am going to leave you all with a sweet song that just gets me all pumped up to ski and dance. I will be back in the New Year, Merry Merry everyone and Happy New year!






-F



No comments:

Post a Comment