Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas shopping for your "Special" friend.

I am legit the worst present giver ever. Don't get me wrong, I love to give gifts but for some reason getting something for that special someone is the HARDEST thing in the world for me. I just over think everything haha... I mean... I am a female, over thinking is what we do best right?!?


This year I decided to give a more creative gift that has us doing something together...which, I would love to tell all about, but "somebody" might be reading this so I just can't. Let me just say, this might be the coolest gift I have ever gotten anyone, and I have some friends to thank for that (You know who you are so thanks for inspiring me).



This post is really for all those lacking inspiration this holiday season. A list of cool gifts that I believe to be extremely rad, for the person you love. Starting off with a guys gift guide. I have things for the outdoorsy guy, the hipster, the cruncher, the surfer, and if you know me at all the SKIER:).



FOR DA GUYS:




















From left to right:

Diamond Aqua Swim trunks Franks Austrailia; Ski Tahoe Tee: Marine Layer Shirts; DEADSNAP  Hats: DEADSNAP ; Canby Wood Shades: Schwoods; Classic Huf Ear Flap Hat: HUFSF; Rossignol Super 7 Open: Rossignol; The Canvas Sling (great for your surfboard): BAGGU; Huf Plant Life Boxers: HUF; Retro Ski Hat: Marine Layer; DPS Skis: DPS: Megawatt Ski: Black Diamond Equipment; The 4 RAD ski outfit pictures: TREW GEAR; Flannel Lined Heavy Weight Hoodie: Marine Layer; Sick Flannels for the guy who loves the outdoors: PLADRA; Best Ski belt EVER MADE: ARCADE BELTS


Then there is the gals guide. I mean I pretty much posted things that I would LOVE to get, but I included great finds for the bohemian, the fashion gal, the hipster chick, the gidget (surfer girl), and of course items for the girl who can shred.



FOR DA GALS:





















From Left to Right:

Bucci Grey Beaded Scarf Necklace: ROARKE NYC; Red Glory: HOLST and LEE; Pouch S in Poppy: BAGGU; The Canvas Sling in Neon (for the surfer chic): BAGGU; Gold Pouch M (Perfect size to use as a clutch for parties): BAGGU; Love Knot Bracelet:  Sequence Jewlery; Le Marcel Necklace: ROARKE NYC; Retro Ski Hat: Marine Layer; Black Crocodile Clutch: Victoria Horning; Canby Select: SCHWOODS; (Below It) Nicasio Woven: Marine Layer; Element Ski: Black Diamond Equipment; The Rockette 115: Salomon Skis; Mughal Robe: Rikshaw Design; Black and Yellow rad necklace: HOLST and LEE; 3/4 Length Sleeve Maxi Dress: Marine Layer.


Christmas is just around the corner guys and girls, so get on these finds and get that special person something he/she would kill for. I truly hope these guides help you through (what can be) a painful and stressful process. Also, please feel free to email me if you need more inspiration, I have a ton of great ideas and would love to help you.



Merry Merry and Happy New Year!



xoxo

Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment